If you want to get behind the wheel of a new Mazda CX-5 or Mazda6 in the Nampa area, you’ll likely need auto loan financing to stay within your new vehicle purchase budget. Many drivers throughout Caldwell take advantage of new and used car finance services to keep their rates affordable and enjoy greater peace of mind. We can help you with all steps of the auto loan financing process at our finance center.
If you’re an experienced car shopper, you can apply for financing online today. For those who are new to the car-buying process, we’re here to provide an overview of how the new and used car finance process works.
Breaking Down New and Used Car Finance Steps
As is the case for most people near Meridian, you probably can’t just pay for a car with cash. That’s where automotive financing comes in — a process that not only helps you get behind your new Mazda CX-9 but can also help you build a healthy credit score. Here’s how the finance process works at our finance center:
- Determine how much money you can put down today.
- Determine how much you can afford to pay monthly for your vehicle.
- Use our payment calculator to get an idea of how much you could pay monthly for your desired Mazda model.
- Work with one of our finance representatives to fill out a finance application, or apply online.
- Review the results of your application, which will (typically) consist of: your total loan amount, how much your monthly payments will be, the APR or interest you will pay monthly on your loan, and the length of time the loan will last.
- Compare the application results with what you were looking to spend on a down payment and monthly payments, and either 1) Finalize your vehicle purchase or 2) Work with one of our finance representatives to negotiate a different loan.
Remember that you can also trade-in your current vehicle, if you have one, to reduce the cost of your new car.
Leasing vs. Buying Your New Mazda Near Twin Falls
Not sure whether car leasing or buying with an auto loan is the right choice for your new Mazda? Our finance center experts can help you with that as well! Here’s a quick breakdown of the differences between leasing and financing a vehicle — but be sure to get in touch if you have any unanswered questions.
- More flexibility
- Less commitment if you decide you don’t like the vehicle
- Sometimes possibility to buy the vehicle at the end of the lease.
- Less ownership
- Limited time
- Possibility of fees if you don’t return the vehicle in good condition
- You own the car the second you drive it off the lot
- Can increase credit score through financing
- Not beholden to lease terms
- Can sell or trade in your vehicle at a later date for a new one
- Can seem more expensive at first
- Interest can be pricey long term depending on your auto loan financing deal (so make sure you work with our experts to get a good one!)
Apply NowPayment CalculatorValue Your Trade