On the hunt for a new Mazda6 around the Twin Falls region? Look no further than Dennis Dillon Mazda. Here, we have 9 new Mazda6 sedans for sale. With the iconic engine that’s made Mazda famous, the Mazda6 is not your ordinary sedan; it’s a powerful one. In choosing the Mazda6, you’ll unleash 250 HP and 310 lb-ft of torque (with 93 octane fuel), only energizing your Caldwell commute. Performance specs aside, the new Mazda6 features an 8.0-inch MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system, to help you stay connected, and not distracted. Ready to experience the Mazda6 for yourself, or are you still comparing? No sweat. Just contact us today. We’ll get you situated.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Vehicle prices below Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) include factory rebates typically applicable to Customers in the western region and discounts for program qualifying financing. (Customers from most other regions may qualify for the same rebates.)
To receive the lowest listed price, Customers must qualify for additional Dealer and Manufacturer programs. Not all Customers will qualify.
Prices do not include taxes, license, title, or registration fees, or the $299 Dealer Doc fee.
Contact us for an explanation of pricing terms and conditions.
Prices are subject to inventory availability, Manufacturer program availability, and Dealer program applicability.
Inventory is limited and subject to prior sale.
Available offers and prices usually change after month-end.
We welcome all types of Trade Ins, whether they be vehicles or goods. Nothing that eats though please.
We frequently confirm all information is accurate, but errors occur, so please call to confirm pricing and program applicability. Dealer is not responsible for clerical errors.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
At Dennis Dillon we are so confident in our “Guaranteed Best Pricing” we will beat any price by $500 based on the following guidelines:
– Vehicles must have the same MSRP.
– Vehicles must be the same year, Make, Model and equipment.
– Customer must have a purchase agreement signed and dated by a sales manager from the competing dealer.
– Customer information and incentive eligibility must be the same as used in the competing offer.
– Deal must be finalized in the same calendar month as the date of the signed purchase agreement from the competing dealer.
– Demonstrators, Service Loaners and any vehicles with over 200 miles do not qualify for this policy.
– Commercial and Government Fleet vehicles do not qualify for this policy.
– Dennis Dillon reserves the right to purchase the vehicle from the competing dealer.
– This offer applies to the new vehicle price after applicable incentives, and does not include accessories, trade-allowance, or any other item affecting the final sale price.
– All prices plus Dealer Doc fee of $299 and applicable taxes and title fee.
What Does the Auto Community Think of the New Mazda6?
Sure, Twin Falls drivers appreciate the new Mazda6; but the auto community has been singing this vehicle’s praises, as well. Car and Driver leaves quite the enthusiastic review, thus worth quoting at length: “The infotainment system is easy to use; optional automated emergency braking and adaptive cruise control provide extra safety. This wonderful sedan transcends the numbers and targets the senses better than its ‘mid-size family car’ label implies.”
Car and Driver doesn’t seem to praise this vehicle in isolation, though. Edmunds, another leading auto resource, says “With a few well-established vehicles dominating the midsize sedan segment, and numerous likable competitors trying to unseat them, it’s tough for any particular vehicle to stand out. But the Mazda6 has often offered something most competitors don’t: charisma.”